Started off, got a call from Stu, who I haven't spoken to for a long time. Love the guy lol. He is an old high school friend who I will post about seperately (I have a draft post nearly done). So we chatted for more than half an hour about life, love etc.
Then Nix (My Brizvegas ex high school gf and still my soulmate) popped up on Skype... "just chatted to Stu, says u are full of beans"
So she and I were voice chatting on Skype for more than an hour. During this, little brother calls me all excited about the 'new' Landy he bought and he also needed some data I worked on last year.
So I went thru to his place to drop the data, and see the Landy. It is beautiful. Rooftent, fridge, all the stuff u need for camping etc. So we were going to meet his partner for a pub lunch but it wouldn't start hahahaha! Some electrical problem is my guess. So we went in my car to meet her and her business partner who were just finishing off a business meeting lunch.
We stayed a long while, drinking and laughing more than we have for ages.
Then off to mother's place to arrange things for the weekend. It's my weekend with the kids, so I had a lot to sort out as I am off to Cape Town tomorrow afternoon. All done to the smallest detail.
Then the ex-wife called and we had a MAJOR fallout about the weekend. I basically told her to mind her own fucking business during this weekend as it is my designated time. I have arranged everything to the last detail. Mother will do duty fetching and carrying - even two trips to a weekend camp that my youngest is attending - a three hour drive round trip each way.
She tried to make me feel guilty by saying my oldest didn't want to spend the weekend with my mother, but I had already asked her on Monday, and she was perfectly fine with it. So I said even if she wasn't, the least she could do was to suck it up for two nights, one of which she was spending most with a friend at movies anyway.
The real issue of course is that I am off to Cape Town, and she isn't. A jealousy issue, so fuck her actually. I wasn't the one who filed for divorce, or even suggested we seperate anyway. (not that it's bad thing lol). Hmmm, I guess I have no more buttons for her to push.
Grrrrrr! Some anger, but anger is sometimes good to clear the mind.
And I can post off my phone (by mailing via gmail), but I can't read or comment on any other posts. I will be back late on Monday night, so it will probably take me most of Tuesday morning to catch up and post some pics etc.
Those of you who follow le twitter style... I am sure there will be an update or two.
So now I am off to shower and trim and Veet any unwanted hair from strategic places......
Hmmm... what is going to happen this weekend, I wonder......?
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

Wot it si 2 B luved by soooooooo many folk!
ReplyDeleteBusy indeed.
ReplyDeleteSo now you know, if you didn't already, that the ex will lie to you about what the children want.
have a good time
ReplyDelete