About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Friday, May 22, 2009

And to close the age gap issue....

Here are the final results to my poll which I put up to get an idea about the age of people visiting my humble blog.

I received 109 responses.

Under 18 : 15%
18-25 : 28%
25-35 : 10%
Over 35 : 45%

I must be honest and say that when I started this blog, I never expected to have as many readers and commenters, and I am grateful for that. I get as much out of blogging and responses as I do reading and commenting on others'.

And I am happy with the age ratio's.

Part of my mission here, is to reach out with my own experiences so that others may not feel alone on their respective journeys.

There are younger bloggers whose own experiences I can identify with, and hopefully they can take some cues from my own life to chart some direction in their own.

And then the older bloggers, some of who are out, some not, some married with kids, some just here to give support to others....

It's a great mix and I am grateful to have come into contact with each and every one of you.

Thankyou for visiting, and make it real some time and drop me a mail to chat.

Hmm, what to poll about next?

Sethy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.