About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grr! And happiness :)

So I am still pissed about arguing with the ex last night. Add to that, I hate it that I had to have a fight over the phone in front of my mother.

Couldn't get to sleep till way after midnight and woke at 4am. My mind was just spinning!

So I went shopping for clothes this morning. From the weather reports, looks like Cape Town is raining and cold - typically Winter CT, so I had to fast forward my winter clothing shopping. Not much, just a couple pairs of jeans, and a couple of warm tops. But I despise shopping for clothes, but anyway, has to be done sometimes. Packing for my trip now. The mood is already disappating just thinking of getting on the plane. Think I will wear my bling diamond in my ear this weekend lol.

Hmm, need to stock up on lube and condoms lol.... almost forgot about that.

And yay! Found a packaging company really close by that supplies the containers I need for [secret product]. Logo is almost ready. Thought of great new permutation of the product early this morning. Nix had some excellent ideas yesterday, as did little brother's partner. Website setup next week. Luckily I have geek friends willing to jump in and help. Label print, new test batch with some slight changes to the setup, and I will be ready to go to market! Fuck, I never figured this would actually come to fruition, and with so little outlay. It's amazing how your subconscious can mull over something, then suddenly present all the right solutions when you are ready. And present the right people to help out.

Then I will start on stalker girl issues to buy some of the licenses she isn't using. But that's going to take a lot of courage and thought lol! The last thing I need is for her to think I am in any way letting her back into my life. But the subconscious has been preparing the wording for me, when I am ready, it should just flow..... Sister-in-law and I will get that going together, but it will only be later on in the year. Karma is a very real and powerful thing.

Still weirded out about the motivations behind this weekend lol..... but I love being weirded out. makes life so much more interesting. It reminds me of when I decided to become a rent boy as my holiday job in high school..... but that's another post hehe....

8 comments:

  1. Oh it's all so exciting!

    And U C we're off next week, so I prob won't know how CT goes for simply ages!

    Have a great time, won't U?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time away Micky and Pete! And bring back some more pics of the locks, or the water, or something cute you may see along the way! I will try do the same, but judging by the weather reports, it may only be boring pics of naked guys in our room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the trip! Meanwhile I will enjoy the thrill of anticipation for a juicy post on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever the motivations for this weekend, it still sounds like a good time. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip, and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sethy

    enjoy the weekend and this product how are you protecting it we should talk about some IP issues

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.