About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Friday, May 08, 2009

Woot!

So my 'agent' just called. I always use inverted comments when referring to him because traditionally they are supposed to find clients work. He's not a traditionalist obviously.

So apparently the client has finally paid, and he will be doing a recon so that I can put in my final invoice - as soon as this afternoon.

So now what am I going to be able to bitch about?

I completed a new improved batch of [secret product] on Wednesday, so just researching packaging and chucking a few label designs around. Next step will be some pilot stores, so let's hope it takes off and makes me milllions lolz.....

Still can't figure W's issue. I mailed his housemate for some clues. Maybe he is just pissed off in general. I did get a Happy Gay day mail from him this morning, so I responded and got back a non-committal answer... ah well.

At least the wave is approaching with speed. The crest is actually in view now.

4 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Money!

    Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck getting filthy stinking rich! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good good. Final payment = WIN.
    Secret product = WIN.
    It's a win-win day for you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing little life lesson:

    Win > Fail

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.