About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The suspense is Killing ME

No answer on my mail yet lolz....

Oh, and mother just called. Little brother is in hospital with kidney stones.... ouch!!!!!!

They are operating tomorrow apparently. She asked if I could go and see him this afternoon, then she will duty later this evening as she works full day today.

I remember when Trev had kidney stones. It's not fun seeing a grown man lying in the bathroom crying. I wasn't very sympathetic though, we were on the verge of breaking up lol....

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried stones, but did piss some blood when I ws 16. What happened as they investigated sure quoshed any vestige of self-consciousness from this ex (almost) public schoolboy!

    I'll sure as heck be thinking of him!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.