I was reading this post by Torchy! boy (aka Rudeboy/limpy boy), and suddenly realised I have spent three hours just trying to catch up on the blogs I officially follow, and I haven't even got to the porn sites on my reader.....
I will blog a bit about the Cape Town trip later. I am hungover at the moment cos I stepped off the plane and into a music quiz, then AliGirl and Liam Neason Lookalike joined Iain and I. It was a recipe for an all nighter. The Liam guy's birthday was at midnight, so we hung about a bit, and joined him with tequila's and stuff.
I gave Ali a lift home (she shares apartment with W). So we decided to get his tongue wagging at us today by me spending the night there, sharing her bed. All innocent like. I really can be a gentleman if I bite my tongue really hard until I pass out.
Turns out the laugh was on us. He was awake when we got in and heard all our attempts at trying to be quiet and not giggle.
So I dropped her off at work this morning and eventually got home, thirteen hours after my plane landed. I feel like shit at the moment.
But, older brother called, invited me to dinner tomorrow night to discuss business plan I suggested to his wife last week. Actually that's amazing news, cos I can't do it on my own, and he has capital to help her (us) get off the ground. I will do techy stuff, and presentations. She can get contacts and setup clients. Its a win win, and it could actually turn into something really lucrative. So glad I have faith in the universe. I long ago stopped stressing too much about money.
Patrick lectured me the whole weekend about getting old and retirement funds, and university fees, and blah blah blah... It was easier just to keep wanking... fuck. He is driven by fear of poverty. I am driven by a passion to make a difference in people's lives. Was kinda sad to see the little scared boy I once knew still lurking under the big personality he tries to project.
But more about that later...
Oh, and my original point was that I try me damndest to read every entry to every blog I follow, but it has reached a point where it takes me nearly two hours a day just to read, comment and post, and I have a feeling this temporary retirement I find myself in is about to come to an end.
So if I am a little thin on commenting and bloggin for a while, know that I am still here, still reading, still downloading more porn than is healthy for the average male, but trying to fit in some more rl stuff.
I do LOVE getting mails though, and will answer each and every one promptly, though I am not that good at starting convo's on msn. So say hi if u see me online.
Much love
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

Overwhelmed says waht? :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry - its not you - really, its not. Just blame it on prolific posters like that guy who posts cuteboy pictures every single day, plus randomly posts written entries several times a day.
:)