About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Summary

Only got to sleep at 3am this morning.

Mother called at 7am to tell me little brother is in hospital with kidney stones. Ouch.

So yeah.... email from stalker chick - see last post.

Went to see brother in hospital around lunch time. We talked a bit of shite. he's nicely drugged up on painkillers and looked fine. If it hasn't passed by tomorrow morning, they will attempt ultra-sound to break it up.

Then took my car to be washed. While that was being sone, I sat at the pub and had a late lunch - their famous burger with greek salad (I don't do fries).

While I was sitting their, I realized that across the room, my first boy-crush was having lunch and drinks with his lawyer cronie friends. While he looked very much like the pic in the linked post a long time ago, today he is balding and boring. If only he knew haha....

I never spoke to him - or the other old school mate he was with. We just don't mix in the same circles.

Just got home (5pm), and was checking mails. X (black boi), had mailed me, so I returned with a quick hi. 5 min later he called me! lol. I have pics of him, so I KNOW he is cute, but his voice is sweet. A little fem, but sweet. So we chatted a bit and are going to try do a movie on Sunday night....

Still VERY uncertain whether this is a good thing, but anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Kidney stones are not pleasant. I've had two incidents, and I'm only in my early 30's. I'm genetically cursed as we have a family history of them. Neither times did I go to the hospital. They were painful; both times the left kidney. But as I said in one of my posts about back pain, I have high pain tolerance. LOL!

    My first true love, the one I blogged about, he's also gone bald, but my heart still skips a beat when I see old pictures of him. His smile gets to me. I found his picture on the internet a last year. Still fit.

    As for X, I have no opinion one way or the other about it. I hope you find what you're looking for. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.