About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mails of a more positive nature

Was still lying awake at 3am again this morning. Got up and had a snack, and wasn't even horny enough for a wank which usually helps hehe...

Got 2 significant mails today. One from some old queen wanting to meet for coffee. I might just anyway; he seems like a really nice guy whose partner recently committed suicide. I guess he just really needs someone to talk to and comes across as being really shy. There's an ulterior motive too, but it is coincidental really. Iain's mum is big into dog shows (they breed Danes), and she has asked if I am interested in doing the official photo's at some of their shows - its a bit of a money spinner which I need right now. I have never taken pics of dogs and cats before, but I can easily learn. The guy who wants coffee is also big into the dog and cat show thing, so it would be nice to know someone else in the industry if I follow thu with this. He has amazing website of his breeding programme, and the photo's are pretty crap, so perhaps I could at least help him out that way.

2nd mail was from my old friend CrazyJ. Amazing guy. He was the first person ever that I interviewed and awarded a job lol. Back in the days of my ambitious youth, I joined a company as a hot-shot sales manager and it was one of my first tasks to expand the sales force. He turned out to be my star sales guy over the year he was with us.

He left to pursue a more lucrative sales career, and we have remained friends since we first met fifteen years ago. He is one crazy fuck though. One of the horniest sexual animals I have ever come across haha.... He has tried EVERYTHING. And yes, he even asked me if I was prepared to fuck him just so that he could notch up that experience. I declined of course haha! He did find a willing partner though.

As part of our combined bucket list items, we want to produce a low budget porn movie. It will happen one day, even if it never makes any money; we just want to say that we have done it hehe.

On a final note, some of our fellow bloggers are going through lows at the moment, it just seems it's the season for it. I am not going to mention names, but they know who they are. If you are having a good day, spare a thought for the ones that are special to you.

Much Love

S

6 comments:

  1. ugh...sleeplessness is the bane of my existence. and wanking usually does help.on that note, find me a cute, twink type and i'll star in your porno. :P i won't even ask for royalties...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz at you guys.... one would think all we do is think about sex right? Right. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth

    getting emails can be a nice experience and yea i hope some of the sorrow in the blogging world clears up soon

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some folks' sorrows is brought about by other guyz.

    Some folks' sorrows is brought about by themselves calling for attention.

    Some guyz sorrows is made worse by everyone they know sucking up and crooning that it'll all be alright when they know darn well it won't.

    Some folks try hard not to be sorrowful at all - and most succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be really nice of you to meet with the "old queen" for some coffee - you might brighten his day, week, even his month, especially with his recent loss.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.