About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A good life

That's what I have lived.

I have been in love more times than I can remember, and I know there have been those who have loved me, and those who love me now.

I have always seen the good in others, even when against good advice.

Every second, of every day, we create our own universes.

Oh god, I have made fuckups I know. I have had my heart broken, have broken some hearts. I have done things that some would say I should regret.

But there is only one way for all of us, and that's forward.

Reading some blogs tonight, I know that many of you are hurting in one way or the other. Some have made some huge progress - followed through on some big and amazing decisions.

Arghhhh... should I even post this? It sounds all soppy and evangelistic. But hey, I am in a loving mood, not for any other reason than I had a good day, with amazing family, a good friend or two. And I have to be thankful that after all the crap I have been through in my life, there are moments of such extreme happiness, that it seems impossible that there were ever bad times.

And my wish tonight is that every single one of you can occasionally experience the same thing, and keep those moments in your heart.

peace...

6 comments:

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.