About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Esoteric Fayre

Got ten minutes.....

I went to an esoteric fayre hosted by our local Crystals And Other Esoteric Thingies Shop. They are launching in their new premises, and despite the really chilly drzzily weather this morning, a lot of people turned up. As part of the promotion, she had arranged about thirty or so clarevoyants, Tarot readers, card readers, aura readers etc... you get the picture.

I had two motivations to go. First of all, I needed to get a feel for whether my [secret product] still has a following. In other words, are people stil interested in alternative healing methods. Answer: Overwhelmingly so....

Secondly, I LOVE having my cards read. I read tarot myself, but more as a form of self meditation and relaxation, and to clear my mind while pondering a decision.

So a very kind lady read some Gypsy Cards for me. All good it seems. Money, strong possibility to move, new venture about to begin, success blah blah.... She did start off though by saying to me that she wonders why I even bother having someone else read my cards, because I was very obviously psychic. hehe... I do secretly think this myself, and am often told by readers they can detect it immediately.

Then I had a very beautiful (not in the conventional sense) woman of largish stature take a look at my aura. It was wonderful. She said such beautiful things about me. She said she seldom sees so much light coming from the heart etc etc. She picked up the new venture immediately too, and just warned me to research, and make a decision about a direction because I have many ideas down on paper (SO TRUE) and I need to focus now on the best one. The one I know will work....

Then she said to me that I have been around several times (several lives) primarily as a healer, and thats why I keep coming back. It also gives me wisdom - the fact that I have made this journey so many times... awwww. So I was all warm fuzzies when I left. Didn't win the giant LCD TV in the raffle though.

Then went to mom's place to pamper her a bit as she is not feeling well with the flu and all. We went shopping for a bit, then I took her to have her cards read too and we bought pancakes for lunch.

I came home, read my cards (confusing today), meditated a bit, napped for half an hour. Now I am going to shower and am off to a birthday party.

W texted me inviting me for coffee, but I said I couldn't make it as I was taking mother around. Take that, you, who has ignored me the whole week.

So tomorrow is mother's day, so I will be popping up with gifts from my kids to their mother, then spend some time with my own, and hopefully sex wth J later on in the afternoon :)

So many things seem to be coming together at once, it's rather frightening actually......

Breathe Sethy, Breathe....

4 comments:

  1. nice way to start the weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my knowledge, LCD´s don´t exactly to the eso-stuff. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh sounds like things are going well

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.