About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Welcome..... and other things

Welcome to Ande as my mewest follower...... Please invite me to view your BREATHE ME blog....

Did brother and niece joint birthday party. 47th and 7th :)

Brother's cake also had 7 candles, but they were the ind that kept relighting lol... guess we never really grow up.

Little brother was there too, but his partner is a party killer type.. ffs!

Ah well, home now BEFORE 11pm. That's disgusting actually... lol... It's SATURDAY!

Mother's day tomorrow, so I have to be up early anyway to go join the kids in wishing their mom and help them make breakfast. Then I am joining brothers to spoil our mother at fancy Portuguese style restuarant for early lunch.

Little brother and I had lots of chats tonight..... hopefully a restart to our closeness. I miss him a lot. He's like my twin, even though we nearly three yrs apart, and we don't do well when we go through periods of not talking. I was drinking Vodka tonight which is pretty unusual, but there was no brandy.

Goodnight people, and if it is Mother's day in your part of the world on Sunday, give them hugs and show them you love them, even if they piss you off sometimes. For some reason, I feel I need to tell Peter especially to tell his mom that he loves her, but I don't even think he follows my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sethy

    hope you can improve that relationship with your brother. take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.