About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Toosday night suggestive texting

Hmm... another night of insomnia approaching. Had a cool chat to Goleftatthefork (Thanks mate), and am in bed on the laptop now.

P texted to ask if he can go ahead and book Cape Town for the 15th... Duh! Of course he can haha... And its just going to be the two of us, so thats cool. I am a little apprehensive though. He is one of my oldest friends, and is married with two kids. I know his wife doesn't know I will be with him. We had a fallout a few years ago. (Another Post). And I know we are going to paint the town red, and I know we are going to get naked, and I know all he wants to do is a bit of mutual masturbation, and I know I will. So do I feel guilty? I think the problem is that I won't feel guilty. I love being with him though, not sexually, or relationship stuff, just love being with him. In high school, we fucked around a lot, spoke about our sexuality issues. Perhaps that's what binds us together. He calls me a survivor, I call him a success story.

But I think he is lonely, and just needs a change. He has everything; a thriving business, wife, kids, boat, quadbikes, apartment in Cape Town, big house in Durban close to the beach. But I get the feeling when I am with him that he is insecure in so many other ways. I used to go to his house (when his wife was still talking to me lol) and while we were sitting around the table with friends, he would send me all these suggestive texts lol....

It's a quagmire filled with moral issues. But I will go, and be his friend, thats the least I can do. I have a feeling he might want to ask me to join him in his business. It's right up my alley and it would be good right now for me, but perhaps I am reading it wrong. I know one thing though, I won't move away from my kids. I did that once for four months and still regret it.

At the very least it will be an adventure, and selfishly I need one right now.

No rewind button Sethy, no rewind button.

7 comments:

  1. Sethy

    Goleftatthefork is just another nice soul i have met on these blogs. sounds like you have a good friend who has known you a long time with benefits, where do you find those :P

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at cape town :)

    Maybe you could talk to him and find out if you are right about the insecurities?

    Everyone needs an adventure sometimes :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure that YOU get some benefits out of this also - something good for you. And perhaps the business thing will be a good move too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're very welcome - I enjoyed - and had a pretty hard workout at the gym

    I need a friend to whom I can offer benefits.... and take on little vacations.... ugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys,

    @Bob... you find them early on in life lol...

    @Jeremy... Cape Town is always fun. My favourite place to be.

    @Seth... It will be good for me just to get out of my current environment, so that will be my benefit lol...

    @Goleft... perhaps take P's attitude. He usually has a really good (male) assistant that travels around with him. He hires most of his staff on looks and spends time training them to their potential. He really is an amazing and generous individual. It's why I am attracted to him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an all around good time to me. i am in dire need of an adventure like that. have a little fun for me too, won't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Deadwing... hehe, will do!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.