About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So yeah, I cheated once

Well not technically, we had already made the seperation decision, but were still living together while we both looked for other places to stay.

I had to fly to Cape Town as we had a stand at a trade show. Girl and I travelled together. I was technically her boss, but we worked independantly of each other. She was pretty cool and had made some suggestive remarks in the past. This had made me a little nervous about spending alone time with her, especially at things like this, because there was bound to be a lot of alcohol involved. I was thankful the Bossman would be joining us the next day, so it would only be one evening of awkwardness.

We arrived early on the first day, and basically took most of the morning setting up all our stuff for the Press the following day. We had rented a car, so decided since we had finished a lot earlier than expected, we would go to Camps Bay for a drink and some late lunch.

I had been to Cape Town several times on business, but it always seemed to be an in and out thing, never having time to sample the night life, or do any sightseeing. We found an open table at one of the many street Cafe's/bars overlooking the beach. Buff boys and girls wearing small swimming gear were up and down. The Cafe's buzzed with conversation and good jokes. Because of the southern latitude, during summer the sun sets towards 9pm, so a late lunch easily extends into a snack for dinner too. Cape Town is well know for its wine farms, so finding an excellent white for the afternoon is pretty easy. We settled on a Backsberg Chardonnay which we continued ordering for hours. It was hot in the afternoon sun, so me being me, I removed my shirt (like 80% of the rest of the patrons along the street). It annoyed her that I did. But I already had four glasses of vino so I didn't give a fuck.

Well, after Oysters for starters and grilled line fish, her annoyance got the better of her and we left. On the way back to the hotel, she asked what I would be doing that night. So I said nothing, probably just find somewhere else to eat later and have a few drinks. So she tells me she was going to ask me to go with her to a friend who was throwing a dinner party, but that after my attitude that afternoon, she wasn't sure she wanted me with. I said fine.

So I napped for about an hour (the sun was still way too high for a night on the town). At ten, I woke angry that she was such a fucking ass. I got dressed, called home for a chat, and went out to the street to hail a taxi. They used to use old diesel Mercs back then, and most of the drivers were foreign.

"Take me to the nearest gay club" I demanded.

I had never been to a "gay club" before. I had never considered it. But in that moment, I was done with pretending to be straight for one minute more. I wanted to be free. To be the person that was hidden inside. To satisfy the need to be naked with another man again after so many years.

The driver just smiled. "No problem"

------

More tomorrow, I am about to go out and drink, and look at boys.

lol, I really wish Iain was gay and all twinky like.... I may even be attracted to him. Ah well, he's a good friend. He took my snoggin in the parking lot in his stride as if everyone he knows does it.

And he actually gets annoyed when he asks me if I would go for him if he was gay and I answer in the negative. I'm not a size queen, but omg he has a huge cock hahaha!

laterz

3 comments:

  1. Flirty Sethy!

    There's just no accounting for fish.

    Mind you, vino always helps one to tell it like it is, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you wait to finish this story until I return from my next business trip? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick and goleft.. my two favourite commenters. Vino is my truth serum, and G, this has to out, so I can't wait lol

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.