About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Monday night music quiz...

Okay I am pretty drunk, so I am going to post some pics. Iain and I did a music quiz tonight. We were just a team of two obviously. We came third (I prefer to cum second). the first and second place teams were teams of eight and ten lol....

So pics.

Me and Iain bragging with our 3rd prize...

[deleted - u had yr chances]


The pizza they stole....


Willem, his gf (fiance/fuckbuddy), and Iain



When I wake in the morning, I may delete this post, but then again, everyone knows i am out. So why do I hide my identity here?

Okay, story: Willem has the BIGGEST cock I have TRIED to put in my mouth. OMG like ten inches long and more thicker. I think gf knows that we slept together at least once (though it was more times than that). Iain and I went outside to push start the gf's car, and when we went back in, vulture people had stolen our pizza that we were keeping for breakfast.

So I suggested we leave because I was just angry as hell. And I don't like to be like that. So we went next door. C walked in while we were there. Another post, but I love the guy lol....

11 comments:

  1. I think you also win an award for best Monday night in recent memory. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE, your drunken rants are worse than mine!!

    ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for picture-posting. Another big adventure. ;)

    And damn those fat people for stealing your pie.

    btw - do you pronounce his name "Eye-Anne" or "Eee-Unn" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gauss... And I never wanted to go out at first, was feeling like the flu was coming on...

    @Randy... omg, sorry about the chat. I was very drunk, and confused u with RC. There was actually a lot I wanted to talk to you about. Laters maybe

    @Seth.. I am REALLY missing that Pizza this morning. and It's pronounced "Eee-unn" (like Ian) Just spelt weird... He's a Yorky, they all are.

    I deleted the pic this morning. Why I had to post the WORST pic of me, I still don't know hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LOOK!

    I just saw a pig fly by!

    Whatever next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolz Nicky hehehe....

    Oh and they even played "Hey Micky"

    I smiled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [deleted - u had yr chances]

    lol :)

    it looked like you had a fun time....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jay, It was up for six whole hours :)

    My old HTC has a crappy camera, perhaps when I upgrade I will do another one hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what exactly was this drunken rant about that was intended for me? :) Sorry I missed the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey RC....

    Rant is a bit of a misnomer, more like incoherent :) I think you would have giggled...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.