About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Posting 101

So... post number 101! I still can't believe it!

I was toying with blowing my anonimity with a few pics of Sethy and family. Quite honestly, I have nothing to hide really, and if someone I know irl stumbles here, it wouldn't really stress me that much. But then I thought of how you good bloggers may have built an image of me in your minds eye, and it may just serve to disappoint.

That got me thinking too though of a really cool idea! Perhaps I should put up a list of my followers, and troll around for images on the net for pictures of how I percieve YOU GUYS hahaha!

But then I thought it may offend some of you (or surprise you?) What if I actually - through some perverse coincident - I actually post your REAL picture hahaha!

Col suggested I post a group photo that I was in, and not let anyone know which one I was, but it would be too obvious. I am almost always with hot young guys, and I would stick out like a sore thumb hehe.... I wish lol. Actually, I'm always the hottest in any group shots. I hang out with ugly people so that I look good. hehe.. kidding of course.

And I am so amped that so many of you have done the SONGS post. I had no idea it was going to be such a success - and so uncanny lol. Rapha was telling me that his media player only chose english songs from his collection which contains a huge portion of Brazilian music. Uncanny indeed.

So, I am sure from the photo's below, you will easily pick me out from a crowd if you happened through my sleepy town any time soon.

Enjoy the journey Boys! I certainly have so far....

Gay moment

And where I hope to be next week. No internet, No mobile coverage, for a week.

7 comments:

  1. Nice photos! I think your idea is great. I certainly wouldn't be offended and it sounds like it would be a laugh! Anyway, have a great time next week (if you go)!

    Take care,
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hols! Have a good one - whether you go anywhere or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that the bait or the actual fish you caught? lol! Great pics. Thanks for sharing. And enjoy your escape from civilisation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't posted much but I think it would be hilarious to see what you think all these people look like. Maybe we could have a contest to find pics we think look like you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I would be interested to see just what you came up with... as I present myself a certain way on purpose. Granted it's substantially less-filtered, but I'm still filtering this blog, lol.

    And nice arms. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you perceived me to be a MilkBoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hay i like you idea also. i don't think it would offended anyone and it would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.