skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Sethy
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)
View my complete profile
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Let's close off with a few naked boy pics....
Ah, the wonders of a buff guy; or the promise implied by a nice set of speedo's; or revealing briefs; or even two guys kissing
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting Number
Interested People
Interesting People
Naturgesetz: Catholic and Homosexual
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago
Into the wasted hush of hearts
Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals
3 years ago
Time Tells a Boy All
Gambar Denah Rumah Jawa Kuno Contoh Z
7 years ago
FENCE RIDER
Innocence (2014)
10 years ago
Kieran's Kingdom
pernyataan tersebut tidak ditujukan
11 years ago
Me, my life and I
Fury (2014)
11 years ago
Mirrorboy's Blog
A message.
12 years ago
Castoffs
How do you see yourself in five years ?
12 years ago
One False Move...
Is there anybody out there?
13 years ago
It's getting better
6 Ways to Make Your Life Better Today
13 years ago
Peter's Blog
Vlogging?
13 years ago
always hard ~ my blog
wish me luck
13 years ago
I Gotta Story To Tell
Attention Surplus/Deficit Disorder
13 years ago
AJ's Ramblings
Goodbye
16 years ago
Mirrorboy's Words
I'd like to keep this untitled.
16 years ago
The AEulogy of My Life
Midnight Ramblings
16 years ago
Grasp the Nettle
Hello! & A Few Funnies!
17 years ago
cognitive purge
Stuck In The Middle
Spastic Fantastic
Sethboyardee
Always wet
OLD BLOG
torchy!
Shannons Blogspot
Overrated Integrity
Unmask and Admire It, by Maskboy
Interesting things I've written
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(224)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(50)
▼
April
(63)
Offended
Twins
Time for bed....
The things that change us
New Followers
It's my blog
Workable Monday
MSN
A quickie
Perfect Date
Saturday Night Out
I love friends....
Saturday Morning
A discussion on economics
LGBT rights in South Africa
Right Wing Stirrers
Blog Posting 101
Election Day
Red, Red Wine
Voting day tomorrow
It's always a sad thing
Coming out... slowly does it
A new look....
Grounded!
Sunday Evening...
Just a quicky...
Friday night out....
Coming Out - Kind of... The office party
A Birthday Bash
Coming out.... (Part One)
Welcome!
From The Sethy Album of Proud Pics
Poll Time!
Some thoughts
And Speaking of Music
Wishmaster - Nightwish
Let's close off with a few naked boy pics....
When good sex ends badly.... (Part Four)
When good sex ends badly.... (Part Three)
When good sex ends badly.... (Part Two)
When good sex ends badly.... (Part One)
The future
Some more 1,000 post pics
Some pics to go with the 1,000 things
One Hundred Things
What we should be thinking about
Elections
The morning after
Friday night out....
So this guy and I have been texting...
Been thinking of a change in career
Some pics
The Weekend and the Mafia
I Hate Politics
Pics of Shannon Swimbabe
Help me out here....
Friday Night...
New Album! Yay!
My Shiny New Blog
Don't feel like posting
Have I done the right thing?
Ugh!
Epiphany
►
March
(47)
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.