About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just a quicky...

Just a quick Sunday Morning post to Welcome two new followers.

I have been following Gauss Jordan for some time (Google his first name before visiting - it will give you some insight into who he is).

RC just joined as a new follower too. I haven't had time yet to go through his blog yet, but I promise to be up to speed within a day or two.

Here's hoping you've had/are having a great Sunday..

Oh , and Craig surprised me by actually arriving yesterday afternoon as promised, but more about that later. The weather is simply too good to be sitting behind the PC updating.

S

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks! I mowed the lawn, washed the car, cleaned the house, and generally avoided Real Work... and just what *does* my user ID say about me? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnetic....?

    Just my feeling anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.