About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome!

And a warm welcome to Andrew from Boy Around Brisbane. He is quite new to our little commmunity, so pop in and have a beer with him. I mentioned to him in a comment that Brizvegas is one of my favourite cities in the world. Partly because one of my favourite people in the world has made it her home for the last twelve years. And let's not forget Surfer's Paradise during schoolies....

And some more pics from my album...

I know he won't mind me posting pics of him on the net. I used a friend's studio and we all got wondefully happy on red wine afterwards.

Seagulls of course


Seen at my birthday party this year :) and I didn't even have to pay for him to be there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.