He is away for the weekend, but we have tentative plans for a movie next week.
Let's hold thumbs shall we? Or whatever else you may have to hand.....
And W is convinced I am avoiding him lol. Actually, I am basically avoiding having to spend cash I don't reall have. I did receive a payment yesterday (woohoo!), but its basically all gone to rent, school fees, child support.... seemingly the story of my life ugh!
Divorce is expensive lol, but SOOOO much better (for both of us).
Oh yeah, and I was going to tell you about the ideas I have for supplementing the non existent income.
Brain Training Centre
Last year, an old gf from high school who now teaches in Taiwan spent some time with me (I will deal with in another post or six). Long story very short, we planned on starting up a centre to help kids read and concentrate using some American software. The software is fn amazing, and she has been using it at the school she teaches at. It is especially amazing for kids with dyslexia, and those with attention issues. Blah blah technical stuff aside, there was no-one else doing it in South Africa, so we (she) secured the rights to be the official distributors here as well.
We had a spectacular fallout, one for the history books and Discovery documentaries.
Anyways, we both ended up losing a substantial amount of capital through one thing or another. The bottom line is that she owns a bunch of licenses which aren't being used, and which I want to lay my hands on.
But as I have threatened her with all manner of legal matters should she ever set foot in my district, it is difficult to negotiate the purchase of her licenses. I could buy them direct from the supplier, but it just seems such a waste, and we could both benefit by me buying them off of her. And I could probably get them for a better price, and some sort of payment plan (she will at least be getting SOMETHING rather than they expire in July and the $13,000 is wasted.)
But the memory of said spectacular fallout still lingers, and it will mean me actually having to correspond with her - something that I am loathe to do as it may send some stoopid signal that I have forgiven her, and have her stalking me again. omg, I have to post about this sometime soon.
Heritage Albums
I am setting up some samples whereby I would scan old photo's, slides, newspaper clippings, birth certificates and the like, and lay them out in an amazing coffee table type book to preserve family memories. It's cool work , but it once again puts me behind the PC the whole day, breathing in toxic flat screen radiation and becoming fat and atrophied. Though, what I really wanted here, was to employ some cute guy interested in soaking up some experience in design or other areas.... and perhaps franchise it later on depending on the uptake.
Healing Centre
I have always felt myself leaning towards the healing aspects of life. I am a tactile kind of person and have always toyed with doing a massage course of some sorts. There is a technique called Kahuna which particularly interests me.
But I think I may want to keep this as a money-on-the-side thing, and do it becasue I want to, and not because I need to. However, a centre combining the reading stuff above and a holistic healing centre is quite attractive too.
Okay, my mate Iain has just called to join him for a beer, so I am off to do that for a while, then I have lifted Hancock from the brother which I plan to watch later all curled up on the couch.
So more later on the nympomaniac stalker chick who would have been my business partner...

Wow!
ReplyDeleteThis is like a book . . .
Fancy you've actually had to live through all this.
I may be mesoginistic, but why d'ya get tied up w/all these women? Xepting me Mum, most others I've got anywhere near have burnt me.
Sorry . . .
Think the centre is a fantastically good thing though, if you could get it together somehow.
ReplyDeleteI like the brain training cent-er/re. Hope you can figure something out that is affordable.
ReplyDeleteHey Micks...
ReplyDeleteThere is a book or two of my life lol..... Guess I am a sucker for anyone who tells me they love me (or my cock). It's a weakness that I am working on.
naturgesetz (where does that name come from?)...
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's still the main plan. I have a thing for helping people - especially kids - reaching their potential. That's why it makes the most sense.