About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I love friends....

W is taking me for supper lol....

I wish we still did benefits.... but it just became a little too complicated.

Probably cos I still love him.

Ah well. He's a good man. Perhaps one day he will figure out what he wants.

laterz...

2 comments:

  1. But did you get all your photoshop work done?

    I do wish folk wouldn't skate over things so !

    (he he)

    Enjoy your 'date' !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, photoshop work all done - big jewish wedding stuff. back from "date'.

    Biboy joined us, not much eye candy, except rugby boys - Super 14 game was on the telly.

    Will post

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.