Quick post - I have a ton of photoshop work that I am behind with. A wedding and a Barmi. The client is coming later this afternoon, so I have no choice but to finish. I got absolutely nothing done yesterday - was just fn depressed again ugh! I hate being broke lol....
And a warm welcome to Kyle, whose interest in photography is similar to mine (events where there are shirtless hot guys).
And welcome also to Jeremy whose French accent already has me breathing a little too deeply.
Had a long chat to M last night - probably my longest running online chat buddy. He lives in Sydney with his bf and was having a bitch session because his bf is lazing around after completing his studies and making no effort to find a job. He is certainly one online guy I WILL meet one day, whether it is while I am in OZ, or he comes over to SA to visit and some holiday stuff. He was my first online crush, and at one point, we spent hours and hours chatting together. These days, we chat perhaps once every two weeks. Trying to get him to start blogging, but I know he won't lol, he's just too busy usually, and just not into that kind of thing (he is a very private person).
Fuck, I have two dates lined up, but while I have no money, I have to make excuses not to be able to go out. I have a feeling my internet may go down later today or tomorrow because the payment went through my account last night, but there were no funds so will probably be reversed later. Ah well, such is life sometimes I guess. I just wish it wasn't.
The problem is that when I spiral down, it feels like I am frozen - like a small animal cowering in a corner or perhaps shamming death until the threat disappears. One would think at my age I would be able to cope better. I am tired of wearing a happy mask, it's damn hard to keep up.
Sorry for the downer, but it happens to the best of us.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

If only! Age hs nothin 2 do w/it.
ReplyDeleteGo rob a bank. That way you'd get money and really wld hve to lie low and feign dead for simply ages. Secret blogging under the covers. Like being a kid again!
leastways be something decent and proper to get pissed off at!
TWO DATES? how many do you want queuing up!
Go and get two beers and a ham sandwich. Cut the sandwich in half and invite the first guy over pronto.
Think outside the box - or you'll end up inside one with the lid screwed down!
Thanks Mick hahaha!
ReplyDeleteThe bank thing sounds like a plan hehe....
my favorite thing when money is low is just to drive to a beach and sit and stare at mother nature's bounty. Doesn't cost a dime and usually she conspires with you to create just the right mood.....
ReplyDeleteHey goleft, I agree :)
ReplyDeleteNow to find a beach within 500km hahaha!
I have a spot at the local dam I usually head off to for that. Watch the fishermen and canoeists.
I'm off for a beer with a good friend though. Fuck, I wish him and I still did benefits lol..
S
You know, that's an interesting question. Just what *is* the ideal date for you?
ReplyDeleteHmmm interesting question Gauss... will post accordingly.
ReplyDeleteHey my friend sorry for the very delayed comment here.
ReplyDeleteA *big hug* to you when you are feeling down - yes it happens to us all as you know. Sometimes, i find it helpful to just focus on something else entirely, sort of force myself to distract myself, so that I can move forward, even a little.
Anyway, if you need to talk ever, I'm usually on in the evenings USA time, my contact info is on my blog page.
(*huggles*)