About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

From The Sethy Album of Proud Pics

Rescue work during floods

Sunset from the balcony of where I used to live. I miss the place.

In the Karoo. They bite. Really hard.

My favourite beach. The water is cold most of the year, but in midsummer, it is welcoming and a magnificent snorkelling and scuba spot. Situated within the Storms River Mouth Nature Reserve. I never swam this day, but my daughters braved it. Pretty much the whole day.


The Beacon Isle Hotel - Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.