About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Evening...

Just a quick hi....

Got lots to blog, but tired and decided to couch and watch tv.

Had to ground my oldest daughter for the first time ever. It's been something.

More tomorrow.

Hugs y'all (lol, sounds terribly redneck)

S

2 comments:

  1. It paid off talking to Gauss Jordan - not only has he followed after the recent train wreck on It'd Getting Better but he's emailed his undying love to me as well.

    How good a tip is that then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! If only Micky. :-P

    And by the way Sethy, I live in Texas. Don't get me started on rednecks... Only steers and queers come from Texas (courtesy of Full Metal Jacket)...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.