About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Followers

Hey there!

Welcome to Highwayman from The Night Rider. He's a cool guy with a family whose looking for answers.

Welcome also to JustK from Ten Seconds At A Time. Gay teen guy from Tazmania (I heard once that homosexuality is actually illegal in Taz? An urban Legend?) Anyways, I like his writing style, and he's just a boy going through school. Pop in and say 'Hi, Sethy said you had a cold beer for me."

And also to Jeremy from Falling Trough The Void. He's a 20 yo engineering student who sits with his legs crossed :) Hey Jeremy! Have a cool day Boy!

Umm, perhaps I don't know what I am doing, but I cannot get to a profile from my followers list. And I have to go to my reader and look for clues if I have a new follower... And I follow so many lol.

Yeah, and talking of mails (was I talking of mails?) I love getting my inbox positively loaded up :P

So drop me a line, gimme an intro, and lets start some literal intercourse.

seth.hobart@gmail.com it's also my msn if u ever find me there :)

2 comments:

  1. ROFL @ literal intercourse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi XD
    I giggled :D
    Hey I can't be the only one who sits with my legs crossed :P

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.