About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Some pics






I'm a little down, so just thought I would post some more beach pics.

Client still hasn't paid, so I am broke as fuck. It's depressing as hell.

Enjoy....


4 comments:

  1. The Credit Crunch: a great excuse to have the work done and then not pay.

    As one who has been in business, U have my complete sympathy. Not much else I can say without sounding trite.

    I like the top two most! Now go 'n' relax on Smutty for a few minutes & fantasise. Do U the world of gd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, trying to come up with a way to supplement my dwindling standard income.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first one is pretty cute
    that black and white one i thought it was some sort of giant hoop nose ring
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Seth... Yeah about the hoop ring thingy. Funny thing I only noticed it once i loaded them to the PC. I was pretty trashed when i took the pic. It was a table of cute boys in a pub/restuarant thing on the beach. I had been sitting the whole day in the sun drinking beer and taking pics.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.