About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Perfect Date

Gauss Jordan, in a comment, asked me about my perfect date....

Right now, I have two alternatives; Sex or Long Term

Sex Date involves someone in their twenties, top or bottom (versatile here hehe). My minimun standard is a drivers license and his own car. Some pub food, or perhaps a movie, minor chit chat and home for all night sweaty sex. I will insist on paying for everything. We go for breakfast (if he doesn't have to be up early for school) in seperate cars so that he can leave from there. His text afterwards says: Mwah!

Long term date involves someone a little older, perhaps mid to late thirties. Good restuarant. Good vintage red wine. Preferably oysters to start, a good fillet and perhaps a Creme Brulee for dessert. We will discuss politics, the economy and the service by the waitron. A discussion on the lack of decent eye candy at places like these will follow. Afterwards, we will go to a place where there IS eye candy. Preferably a straight place where we will openly kiss and dance close to whatever music is playing.

A good kissing session will follow in the parking lot, after which we will leave seperately, confirming our next date.

Several suggestive mails and texts will follow over the next few days. Our second date will be dinner at my place (or his place). Simple and healthy food with good red wine, followed by two hours of foreplay which will include a good dvd and copious amounts of kissing on the couch before we retire to the bedroom. Sex will be a combination of respect and request.

In the morning, coffee (filtered) will be served in bed by the host, after which we will go for breakfast at a trendy spot in the arty end of town. Bills will be split for the first three dates, after which we will alternate paying.

4 comments:

  1. I inspired a post. I'm honored (or honoured).

    Sweaty sex is good. Clean up afterward is bad. Red wine is good. A moscato blanco is better. ;-)

    Hipster breakfast is a must-have. ;-)

    Very interesting read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gauss... :)

    Moscato is a really sweet cultivar as far as I know? Are u talking about a sparkling wine? Just not familiar....

    I prefer a dry white, or a really good Merlot or Pinotage in red. We are blessed to have some of the best red wines in the world produced here. A really good Merlot (From the Zonnebloem Estate) costs about $4-$5

    ReplyDelete
  3. A moscato's a dessert wine, and compliments chocolate rather well.

    I suppose that explains why my friends from SA are red wine fanatics, bordering on snobs. ;-) I gave a bottle of a really good Spanish merlot as a (wrapped) gift, and my friend knew precisely what it was just by looking at the stamp across the cork. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.