About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When good sex ends badly.... (Part Three)

We Skype, build plans for a venture we want to start together. I see no reason why I can't spend a lot of time with her once she is back. We discuss living together. I love her kids, my kids love her. I am not in a relationship. I am beginning to think that this may be my last chance to be with someone, to grow old with someone. And the sex....

I turn down a contract that was about to start as the timing would clash with our own startup. We both put money and time into putting everything together.

And then it hit the fan. I was out with the kids at my brother's place. It was a last chance for them to see their cousins before they flew back to the UK. My mother was ill. Money was starting to dry up on my end. We had disagreed on some issues in terms of timing and location. So she calls me, blind drunk. I had begun realising she had a drinking problem some weeks earlier. We would be Skyping, and then at some point, she would go off on a tangent, going over the edge of her alcohol tolerance. I left neville because of his alcoholism. It leaves a bad taste. And it was becoming more and more frequent.

So she calls me, drunk. The line is bad, and she is not making sense. She texts me, tells me to go home so we can Skype, she desperately needs to talk. I tell her it's impossible, my kids come first, and it is their day, it would have to wait. After that, I get text after text, telling me I am a cunt, I don't care, just like all men etc etc....

I am thrown! I try to act normal for my kids and the family, but they keep coming through, more and more abusive.

So when I get home, I mail her, angry. Tell her to fuck off, that my kids will always come first. Always. And not to call me when she was so drunk again, and if she did, I would turn my phone off. The next day, I get a letter of apology. I had some things to do, and when I get home later in the day, she Skypes me again. It's late evening where she is, and she's drunk again. I get angry, she's horny, and wants to see me naked, I tell her I am not in the mood, and she needs to sleep as there was work the next day. She launches into the abuse again. I sign off. I get more than twenty abusive texts. And emails in between. Until it was way beyond 3am where she is.

I copy all her texts and her mails into one mail, and once again tell her I don't need her abusive crap, and we should just call it quits. I don't need it in my life, and certainly my kids don't need it in their lives, as it was bound to overflow and affect them.

After more abuse via text and email over the next week or so, I shut my email account down, block her on Skype, Facebook, get a temporary mobile number. I have an appointment with my therapist, I intended discussing how to cope with being so happy. I mail her in advance the SIXTY SEVEN pages of mails between us.

When I get there, the good Doctor simply says: Stay away from this woman: She's a pyschopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.