About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pics of Shannon Swimbabe

Shannon gave me permission to use and repost his pics as long as I link back to his site here...

He is still my all time favourite speedo model, and a really great guy going through his own shit, as we all do. Check out his blog, and give him some encouragement when he needs it from time to time.
Hey Shannon, if you pop in and you would like me do something on any of your other pics, let me know. And let me know what you think.

Sethy the Photoshop Guy

4 comments:

  1. as well as being a great looking guy, Shannon is a really good sport, with a really cool outlook on life. i'd recommend visiting his blog too.

    you did the separation on the 2nd pic very well Sethy. i'm not so keen on the 3rd one tho, and the only reason is the way the effect has changed his face from neutral/pensive to sad.

    nice work
    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, Shanno is HOT!

    Very nice photo editing Sethy! I especially like the second one.

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sethy. . .I really like your work. Thanks for posting your comment to Shanno which made me curious to find your blog. ;-)

    I am going to poke around further. . . hehe

    Thanks again

    justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blogshout. I am enjoying reading yours too.

    Id love to know how you did that second shot.

    Cheers babe

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.