he he funny day....
Had drinks with Iain from about 2 this afternoon. He wanted me to go with to Cool Runnings later as he was meeting a girl he has been chatting to on Facebook. So I left at 4, went home with afternoon nap intentions (early beer does that to me).
Ended up watching Hancock on dvd. Loved it. Charlize Theron grew up not far from me in the same town, and I absolutely adore her. And of course, Will Smith somehow does it for me too.....
Then was texting boy I have date with next week.... Of course it is an impossible situation. It is an inter-racial thing, and his parents are old school, and so are most of my family members. But we are going to try do a movie on Sunday night if he can make it. I want kissing in the back row stuff, and I think so does he. He already thinks I am amazing (?) so I am enjoying the attention for a change.
Iain and I agreed to meet at 8.30 - the bands only start at around 9.30. At 8, he calls me to say he is there, with Ali (wtf?). Ali is a really nice girl that shares apartment with W. Ali is str8 girl I talk about here.
Iain has crush on her.
So I head off and meet them. They have had a couple already, and the only reason I am there is to give backup to Iain for his Facebook date. Already I am thinking ffs, Iain, why invite Ali if you meeting some other girl?
So I order a beer, hug Ali lots cos we haven't seen each other for more than a week. Iain is leaning against the bar counter, his eyes are semi closed - the really Pissed iain look. Before I finish my first beer, Iain just ups and leaves. he is over-the-top pissed.
So Ali and I stayed for a few more, listened to the music, and perv over the hot boys for a while.
Will Iain ever learn? I don't know what the facebook girl looks like, so I don't know if she even arrived. But he is a big boy, he has to deal with his own shit...
But I am in an incredibly motivated mood today which makes a change lol. And had an unexpectedly good night out - and was home before 11 for a change. And only one tequila or else we would have stayed beyond 2am....
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

It's just as well you didn't know what Facebook Girl looks like. You'd probably tried to make an explanation, and you really couldn't have. It would just have been awkward. Much better for her and Iain to sort it out between themselves. (Or maybe she had cancelled.)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, sounds like a good evening for you apart from the concern about FG.
And only one tequila? What a good boy you are!
ReplyDeleteI reckon you really enjoyed yourself.
Splendid night out.