About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's my blog

So yeah, as it says above, it's mine and its a place I will from time to time get a little down etc.

It's always a temporary thing, and is usually money related. I work for myself, and sometimes stretch myself financially to a point of madness while I wait for clients to pay. I have learnt to deal with the stress of not being able to always pay bills on time. It's just things.

So right now, I have the equivalent of a quarter in my wallet, an overdraft that has run over its limit, enough gas to get to the gas station (I think). I have just run out of cigarettes (not a good thing during a period of stress), I have enough food to last me today and tomorrow, and all the bills arrived today.

Oh, and my daughter wants a guitar.

Oh fuck....

Its going to be an interesting few days. I can borrow more to get through, but I hate hate hate debt with a passion. I dont even have a credit card or any clothing accounts at all.

Shit I need a fag.

Preferably a rich one. In his twenties. Who will obsess over my cock.

8 comments:

  1. real sorry you're in the straits again Sethy, but i gotta love your sense of humour :)

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be sorry Torchy! old boy. A lot of it is my own doing lol.... I am a softy and get a bit lazy when things are going good. Never been one to plan for too many rainy days, mainly cos they so few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel down, Other Sethy :)

    But you DO need to tighten up finances - especially if you are depending on clients to pay. You've GOT to make it purely business. Payment due on this day? It better be paid. Shorten your pay period. Might have to raise rates a bit - 5 or 10% - to pad things a bit. Ehh, who am I kidding I wasn't exactly a business major, but you get the idea.

    For many years, Grandpa ran his own home-based business - and was ALWAYS letting people slide, overdue for months, etc. Never hurt his pocket, but still never a good idea - and always giving things away. Friends are friends, but business is business.

    And... budget. "budget" is a word almost as bad as "diet". LOL.

    Hang in there :)

    ps: stop smoking = save a fag :)

    pps: Oooh, that sounds good - gotta write that down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Seth :)

    He he I prefer: Stop Smoking, Blow a Fag... lol

    And yeah a budget is harder to keep than a diet for me :(

    This is the first time payment has gone a bit long, but I would have been okay except they cancelled the project I would have started on two weeks ago.

    Watch this space though lol...

    Hugs

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm not rich (well not yet XD)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey jeremy...

    I could consider it a long term investment :)

    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe buying your daughter a guitar might not be a bad idea. A busker for a daughter, especially if she has a great voice. Put her to work. LOL! I hope things turn for the better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @RC hahaha....

    That would go down really well lolz....

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.