So during the year, we Skype a lot, talk about aspirations, regrets, experiences, lovers. Basically, we got to know each other really well. At some point, we start discussing her return to South Africa. She has spent most of her working life teaching at International schools, and since her ex husband cheated on her with another of her colleagues, things had reached an awkward point. She has this dream of opening her own school, but back home and close to her family here.
In July last year, she returns for her annual holiday and I go with her to visit her dad. He is an old school German with the driest sense of humour, and I love him to bits. They live on a farm some way out of the city, so we opt to stay over. We drink red wine, eat good wholesome food, and talk shite. Her kids love me, we go for walks, I spend hours with them, rolling around in the grass, climbing trees.
We share a bed that night, and things get a little intimate. She's drunk and horny. She says things like, if only you weren't gay, I could take you places. She goes further and further, kissing my chest, her hand taking me through my jeans. We kiss. She unbuttons my jeans and takes me in her hands. I am hard, but not in a good place suddenly. I ask her to stop. I don't want anything to happen. So things become awkward. She is embarrassed. We fall asleep, on opposite sides of the bed.
I had a therapy session the next day. I discuss it with the good Doctor. I admit that it made me feel like I felt with Trevor when I am with her. Stifled, wrong.
The girl and I don't talk for several days, she stays with her father and I return home. We had booked to fly to the coast to where her mother lives. She calls some days later, and apologises for sulking, and please can I come with to her mom's. I agree, and before I know it, we are off on a plane. We pick up a rental, and drive for three hours to the village where they live. Her Mom treats me like her son-in-law. The one who should have been.
There is nothing to do in this town, so we lay around in the garden with the kids, reading, drinking wine, soaking up the sun and each other. Over the three nights we were there, we were always intimate, always almost, but never going all the way. We leave a day early and book a room in the coastal town close to the beach. Spend some time playing in the sand. It's winter, but gloriously warm and the kids are brave enough to play in the surf. We see a dolphin show, visit the aquarium, laugh a lot. Drink some more.
That night, we had more than our usual couple of bottles of wine. We had spent some time next to the pool, ordering cocktails from the bar. Ater the kids were asleep, we were lying on the bed. We kiss. It's been a romantic day, people have been thinking I am the father, and we are a happily married couple. The mood spills over. We're naked and she is kissing my body again. Soon she is kneeling over me, kissing my nipples. She admits she masturbates while I am in the shower, imagining being there with me. She is so close to me, I can feel the heat of her through my cock. I can't take it anymore, and pull her down on me. She orgasms almost immediately, then takes me in her mouth. Soon she is back on me, driving me to places I have never been before. The alcohol has me enjoying the ride. She's a noisy lover, talking dirty, sometimes crying out involuntarily. She comes many times. After I am done, we collapse, exhausted. It's early hours in the morning. I awake later, she is touching me again. We sneak another bout before the kids come through.
We fly back to my place. The sex is endless. She can't stop. She is the initiator. The shower, the couch, all the beds. We go to movies. She guides my hand between her legs, I feel her orgasm, watch her bite her lip, choke back the sound that wants out. She blows me in the car.
I tell her it's okay, it's all new for me, it turns her on more.
She flies back home, a sudden lack of sexual noise in my home.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.