So W invited me for supper and a beer or six.
We met at Le Irish Regular as usual. Some pub fare, beer etc. just light chit chat stuff.
Biboy joined us and we had a good old chat about everything from the Concorde to prices of condoms in Dubai. Biboy is leaving for London via Dubai on thursday, so he's pretty excited about the whole thing.
At some point, Patrick texts me: Don't call me; just tell me if you want to go to Cape Town this weekend...
Okay - background info:
Patrick was the first time I came in someones mouth. We were thirteen.
Twenty years later, we met up through the net. he is married, two small kids. I was getting divorced at the time. I met his wife, our kids got on famously, we did family stuff together.
All the time though, he is sending me naughty texts. Every time we are out together, he happens to have one of his (awesomely hot) employees with. Patrick runs his own company that has a lot of young salesmen. He employs on looks, and trains accordingly. Result: an office stocked with twenty good looking boys at any one time.
So at his house one night, barbecue, friends etc. Everyone leaves, I am sleeping over because I live across town and had been drinking. A few of us (and hot boys) had been skinny dipping. Wife and kids go to bed, boys leave. Patrick is kissing me, and wife walks in on us. Needless to say, it was a bit of a fuckup. I left the next morning before anyone was awake. We never really spoke for two years. But I must say right now that he started it, and knows it was his doing, and has dealt with the consequences accordingly. So his wife doesn't know we still chat ocassionally. He has moved to the coast. We see each other once every four months or so. No sex mind you lol....
So tonight he texts me: Lets go to Cape Town, I'll pay for the ticket, just be at the airport on Thursday.
So I say okay.. lol. What's the occasion? He says: Lol, just a couple of mates. Staying at my flat there.
So I laugh a bit, and he texts: Just make sure you shave. No, not shave, wax!
LOL, so I am off for a dirty weekend in Cape Town on Thursday apparently. Fuck, I love the gay night life in CT. It's our local San Fran, or Sydney I guess.
I have a feeling though that there is an ulterior motive. He has been wanting me to join his company for a long time. Perhaps this is the right time for both of us. Maybe I am wrong lol.
But all in all, W, Biboy and I had a good quiet chatty evening.
I guess Patrick will call tomorrow when he is alone and make arrangements, or apologise for drunk texting....
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

wow... memories of my first bj... 13ish too... summer after 8th grade... sounds like more good stories there.... hehhehheheh
ReplyDeletehe's still around too... warming up leftovers in kitchen for supper.
interesting way to get a job ;)
ReplyDelete