About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Shiny New Blog

So... as insomnia is my current friend, I decided to take the time to finally set up my new blog which is here.

It's my attempt at modern literature. I am starting with a short story in a few parts, and will post bits of The Great Novel, as I draft and redraft.

Comments of course are welcome, and I am quite accustomed to taking criticism, so fire away if you want to - there's always the delete button lol....

Strange though, I set up the layout and everything a day or so ago with NO content, and I already have two hits? Perhaps the bloke in Melbourne.... ah forget it lol.

Enjoy the journey....

Sethy

1 comment:

  1. I think your new blog is straight from the box! You're right - it is shiny, bright and new. Many congrats. I've linked to you straight away. You're worth it.

    Now I'd better get back to wiping Kieran's bottom and making sure he puts clean pants on ready for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.