About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The morning after

So last night, after spending too much time on the net and not feeling like sleeping, I eventually flopped into bed at 1am.

As I turn the light off, Iain calls me (?). He disappeared last night (Previous post).

"Did I make an ass of myself tonight" he asks me. I say no, cos he didn't; he just got up and left, and really early - about 8.30. So I ask why.

Apparently he had just woken up in the backseat of his car - still in the car park of the place we were at...

Then after I was deep in sleep, he calls me again about an hour later (2am wtf) and asks me again...

So I turned my phone off after that.

Slept fitfully, but woke up at 7am. W is online and asks if I want to join for breakfast at Nino's. haven't seen him this whole week, and things seem to be a little tense between us, so it was a good opportunity to break the ice again. We sat from 8 till after midday, just chatting and laughing, like it used to be. His mom joined us in between, and then one of her friends also came for a coffee.

A really good morning all in all.

And I am in such a fn good mood, its frightening lol....

Hmm, My thousand hits came and went, and almost headed for 2000 already, so I think I will do the 100 trivial facts about me - perhaps tomorrow.

I will do it while I am in a good mood though :)

Have a cool weekend boys!

3 comments:

  1. Give yourself a big hug from me and carry on enjoying yourself! It's so nice to see U happy at Easter!

    Slaveboy has just put a crackin pic on Smutty -he'll keep your spirits up - or something!

    ENJOY LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me enjoys slutty :) and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend and happy easter if thats for you. And definatley keep those 100 things about for a good day :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.