Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)
@Seth.. we actually had a pretty decent swimming pool. Many weekends lying naked and tanning lol... I ran the camp's NCO pub, so that was pretty cool. Though not sure if I was sober once during that seven month stint :)
@Mick... Fighting? hahaha... It was all over by the time I was in, though I was on the frontline for three weeks during the last throws of (what were we fighting for again?)but never saw action other than hear a few mortars being launched a few miles away. And I was only there in a training role for new tech that had been fitted to the shooty bits.
I did shoot down a helium balloon with a Million Dollar missile during an exercise once. That was fun.
Hmm. Where's the room service get delivered to? And the spa... you didn't show pictures of the spa! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought it was all about fighting! Silly me.
ReplyDelete@Seth.. we actually had a pretty decent swimming pool. Many weekends lying naked and tanning lol... I ran the camp's NCO pub, so that was pretty cool. Though not sure if I was sober once during that seven month stint :)
ReplyDelete@Mick... Fighting? hahaha... It was all over by the time I was in, though I was on the frontline for three weeks during the last throws of (what were we fighting for again?)but never saw action other than hear a few mortars being launched a few miles away. And I was only there in a training role for new tech that had been fitted to the shooty bits.
I did shoot down a helium balloon with a Million Dollar missile during an exercise once. That was fun.