About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Help me out here....

Welcome to the new followers. you know who you are. Sethy is not the brightest spark at 1am after a night out, so forgive me...

And I am headed for my first 1,000 hits omg!

I don't have a gadget thing to show the hits, but Giggle Anals assure me it's true.

So... any suggestions for a celebatory post? Perhaps post some questions you would like answered? Kind of a truth or dare, with no option to dare?

Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. You should throw a celebratory party and video tape it then post it... hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    That's hard work and diligence and I, for one, applaud you for it!

    Do I get a free beer for that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason... hehe, no videos :)

    Mick: c'mon over, the beer's cold, no need to celebrate anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry... but "Giggle Anals?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google Analytics....

    Thanks for following Gauss :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.