About Me

My photo
Forty something. Gay. South Africa. Please take time to fill in any polls I put up, you know its anonymous. And comment so I don't feel alone in this :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wishmaster - Nightwish

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. You KNOW you wanna copy and paste!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Soverigne
lol

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
The Reflecting God - Marilyn Manson
Oh yeah!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Drugs - Marilyn Manson
haha!

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
The Happiest Days of our Lives - Pink Floyd
hmmm...

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Violence of Truth - The The
Uncanny

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
All Apologies - Nirvana
Some truth there

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Fix You - Cold Play
They would agree

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Fabulous - High School Musical 2 (Faye Greenburg)
Fabulous Dahling, Fabulous!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Something - Shakira
Um, yeah....

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
For Me This Is Heaven - Jimy Eat World
A foursome?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Peron's Latest Flame - Evita
lolz, he could have been if she was into scally bald guys

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Goodbye Cruel World - Pink Floyd
omg haha!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Love Song - Tool and Perfect Circle
lolz again

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Jeremy - Pearl Jam
The first line goes:
At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops with him on top

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
She's Back - Westlife
OMG if i ever did, she certainly would be!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Let There Be Love - Westlife
Apt

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The Post War Dream - Pink Floyd
hmmm...

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Boadicea - Enya
(She was the Queen of ancient Britain who led a temporarily successful revolt against the Roman army that had claimed her deceased husband's kingdom.)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Rose - A Perfect Circle
Cryptic

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Oh This Night Of A Thousand Stars - Evita
Yeah!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
awww...

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Wishmaster - Nightwish

6 comments:

  1. I have enough trouble with magpies, walking under ladders, falling off the kerb, which shoe I put on first and whether there's an R in the month - oh, no - that's eating mussels, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oysters, I always heard. But now they serve them all year, so I guess it doesn't matter. And the question is whether something has changed in the way oysters are handled to make them safe in the r-less months or it was all wrong to begin with.

    The game could be fun if I had one of those gadgets, but I'm not going to buy one so I could play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it bad form if I copy/paste into my own blog? take a peek.... btw seems we have a lot of the same taste in music - we'll have to see how mine comes out

    ReplyDelete
  4. @goleft: Sure, paste away. Will check back to see what yrs comes up with. I have tons of music lol. And a wide taste based on mood entirely :) Helps having my kids coming in with new music all the time. I am the i-Pod base for them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really fun Sethy and it gets even more fun as you actually do it and see how the titles fit the questions (or not).

    if you don't mind, i'll post mine over the weekend. sorry i didn't comment earlier - i was about to but got interrrupted

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Smile before you type. I will only delete if you are being unfairly prejudiced in any way.