Was dragged out to W and Ali's place as I expressed I was feeling rather down today. I even managed to scrape enough together for a reasonable bottle of merlot to take with. Pizza's were of the frozen kind, but W added copious amounts of extra cheese, and crisp fried bacon before popping them into the oven one by one. God, he is a funny boi though. Up and down off the couch like a fn OCD with a rat in the kitchen. We waited ages for Ali cos it was her turn to lock up at work.
Watched Hancock for the millionth time, and Quantum Solace for the first time.
And two pics of Le Irish Regular I keep mentioning. It is our local watering hole, and pretty much the centre of the universe I think. Thank goodness the legal drinking age in South Africa is eighteen...
Sorry about the quality; the old HTC is not famous for its camera work.


Thanks for the pics of Le Irish Regular. Looks like a good place. And if the drinking age weren't 18 some of those guys would be underage.
ReplyDeleteAnd sounds like a nice evening — always good to add one's own touch(es) to the frozen food.
Sounds like my perfect night - eating in and drinking with friends, then dvds or games. Much more roomy than a typical English pub. And those kids all have the same hairstyle; not a complaint, just a comment. :)
ReplyDeleteya ok i'm going to be the bad one here... whos the cute blond in the first pic lol.... that should get me in trouble.
ReplyDeleteRC.... the hair is all the same I guess, but Jay, I am with you all the way lol...
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think I drink here?
Have no idea who he is, don't really care. He can come home with me, and I never need to know his name.
Lol! Yeah, the blonde guy is way hot!!!
ReplyDelete