No, I am not going to post pics of them lol :)
Just realized though, that I have at least 1 member of FIVE sets of twins on my Facebook Account. And I don't really have a lot of friends. They are all either family, close friends and of course a plethora of old high school buddies. Then there are one or two cute guys, and some blog and journal friends.
Twins:
- My Stepmother is a twin. I don't really know her brother that well.
- Bruce and Gerrie went to school with me. I shared a room with Bruce in my second yr in high school. They both run game farms now. Elephants come to Bruce's pool in his garden to drink...
- Jacques And Clinton (Jacques is on my friends list). They are the sons of a very dear friend. Both in their twenties now, they are completely different. Although they are technically identical twins, Jacques has learning difficulties and had behavioural problems throughout his life. He is bigger than Clinton. They really don't like each other, and live continents apart now.
- Mignon and Lisa. Two old school friends. I still can't tell them apart, except Mignon is pregnant now lol.
- Graeme and Andrew. Identical too. Still the naughtiest set of siblings I have ever met! They recently hit forty, but when they are together, the party just does not stop! They both play guitar, and they know enough pub songs to last a long weekend. They did all the girlfriend swopping, teacher confusing that you only read about. They are still difficult to tell apart, though Graeme is quieter and a little more serious now.
My Dad's twin sister is still alive, and their father was one of a set of identicals. My grandfather lost his brother in the 2nd world war, so I never met him of course lol. I am not THAT old.
I had to giggle though. A friend of mine's wife was pregnant the same time us mine for both our kids. We had been discussing, and had agreed that two kids max per family was the right thing to do.
Their second pregnancy produced triplets hehe....
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago

Sethy
ReplyDeleteTwins something magical about them if you ask me, and have you ever checked out the Soul Borrower or Randomness blog we have a twins here with us also
hey i linked you to my new blog, http://ridngthewave.blogspot.com/ hope you have a moment to look at it
hope all is well
take care ansd be safe
bob
Hey Bob yeah I agree about the magic of twins!
ReplyDeleteI do follow Randomness through my reader. And I have linked to your shiny new blog! Welcome :)
S
have to love twins.... :)
ReplyDeleteOf course Kieran and his sister are twins.
ReplyDeleteI wanted him to have a near same-age sister to avoid to much argy bargy between them. Making them twins seemed a way of letting them be mates too.
Mind you - some twins famously did NOT get on, did they?
I feel bad when I am around twins... I stare at them nonstop, they intrigue me.... Its always awkward when I approach em, cuz there is no talking, just me grilling em
ReplyDeleteodd
.. i'm a twin
ReplyDelete@Randy: yeah know what u mean, I do the same lol....
ReplyDelete@Tyler: Coool! Identical?