Welcome first to Le New Follower: Randy Pennington. Perhaps I am just doing something wrong, but if you have a blog or a profile at the very least, please comment somewhere here so I can make the welcome more official by linking to you. EDIT: I suddenly realised who you are Or just pop in and say hi :) Perhaps even drop me a mail (it's on my profile) and let me know a bit about you... I will have sleepless nights otherwise - like I do cos I know so little about Torchy!boi.
So today was uneventful.. My youngest joined me cos the ex is off to some social (obviously child-unfriendly) thing. But that's typically closet lesbian (Did that sound a little bitter?)
We watched a couple of DVD's. I made pasta for late lunch, then we joined Iain for a sundowner at Le English Pub (Not to be confused with Le Irish Regular). It's closer and next door to the Rasta style place where Iain was meeting his gf later. He made a bit of an ass of himself trying to show off his enormous general knowledge of the universe, fucking it up spectacularly. Luckily my daughter knew more about what he was talking about than he did. Let's not forget that she takes after Dad in the knowledge department. Hmpphh... He lost some points today - in both our books. Sadly, he is irritating me more and more as time passes. How do you break up with a friend?
Then Patrick texted me to tell me he is having a beer with an old school friend of ours (whom we both had the hots for, and who is rumoured to be closet). So I answered that he should tell G that anyone who drinks [insert beer brand] has got be gay. No answer yet lol. And no talk of Cape Town hehe.... methinks he was in drunk and horny texting mode last night. I guess the week will unfold the plot.
Client came to collect some Photoshop work today. Happy as always of course. We went through some photo's for an album I am putting together - he will be back tomorrow after I have done the layout so we can order it all online and pay with his card.
The afternoon beer has made me sleepy as it is apt to do, so I am off to bed. Shit, I am following so many blogs now, it is becoming difficult to keep up and comment where I need to.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago


I don't think there's a need for a formal break-up with a friend. Sometimes you just grow distant from them; other times you learn to tolerate each other even more.
ReplyDeleteAnd I always love it when children prove to be smarter than adults. Unless I'm the target, then that's just off. :D